Vacancies and Applications
We are proud to be registered with ‘Investors In People’ and continue to support the development of our teachers and support staff. We offer regular training programmes as well as staff well-being activities. Our school offers an exciting, rewarding and supportive environment for all our staff enabling them to grow and build on their skills.
We take pride in being a caring and well-ordered community where everyone is encouraged to develop self-awareness and personal responsibility and play a full part in the life of the school. Our Code of Conduct is based on respect, courtesy and consideration. We make sure that students who work hard, help others and show responsibility in their behaviour are properly recognised through our awards system. Commitment and success in sport or music are celebrated in the award of distinctive colours badges.
Our extensive curriculum is broad and balanced, giving all students the opportunity to develop their potential. A wide range of learning and teaching strategies is used to actively involve students in the learning process. Progress is carefully assessed and monitored.
30 hours per week/Term Time Only
Grade 4 (£16,071 pro rata actual salary £10,906)
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to work as part of our school support team, who;
- Has experience of working in an accounts environment with knowledge of financial packages desirable, but not essential as full training will be given.
- Has working experience of using Microsoft Office applications.
- Can work under pressure and has the ability to prioritise their own workload in order to meet financial deadlines.
- Is a team player who can communicate effectively with colleagues, parents, staff and suppliers.
Duties would include;
- Banking and coding of all Main School Academy income on the Financial Management System.
- Maintenance of accounts receivable function
- Ordering school materials and equipment on behalf of all departments
All appointments will be subject to safer recruitment checks, including a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and receipt of satisfactory references
Completed application forms should be sent to Jayne Street, School Business Manager: JStreet@sandhigh.cheshire.sch.uk
CLOSING DATE- 12noon Wednesday 26th April
All appointments will be subject to safer recruitment checks, including a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and receipt of satisfactory references.
Sandbach High School & Sixth Form College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.